How to Express Interest in Enrolling
We are welcoming high school students!
Out of District Student:
- Visit Talley to express interest in person and submit the New Student Interest Application (click the link to download). Bring a transcript from your current/ last school. If you have a IEP (Special Education) or 504 plan provide copies at this visit.
- The office manager will to set up an interview with the principal. (Intakes are scheduled on Tuesday's and Thursday's)
- The potential student and their parent/guardian will meet with Mrs. Ericka Pollard, our principal, to determine if THS is the right fit. You will be notified at this time of your start date here at THS!
- Register for Renton School District.
- Complete a Choice Transfer Request with OSPI, if the student does NOT live within Renton School District Boundaries.
Current Renton School District Student:
1. Meet with your school counselor for Talley Interest Application (click the link to download). Have them send the application to Ms. Shyla with a current transcript. If you have a IEP (Special Education) or 504 plan provide copies at this visit.
2. Submit your application and all supporting documents to Office Manager.
2. Work with the Office Manager, to schedule an Intake Interview with Mrs. Ericka Pollard, our principal, to determine if THS is the right fit.