The State ELA/MATH/ SCIence tests are administered to: 8th, 10th, and any student 11th/12th who have not passed the test.
All tests are administered in-person only
SBA testing provides:
- Insights into how your student performs against the state standards for ELA and Math.
- Allows HS students to fulfill their ELA/Math graduation pathway.
- Allows the school to make plans on how to support students.
*As a virtual high school student – the main graduation pathways are:
1. Pass both the ELA and Math SBA exam with the minimum met score (offered their 10th grade).
2. Pass the SAT with the minimum met score (offered their 11th grade) - The PSAT offered to both 10th and 11th graders is a great practice for this test.
3. Pass the ASVAB test with the minimum met score (offered yearly by THS).
4. Take Advanced Placement classes (ELA and Math) and pass with a minimum score set by the state.
For virtual program students - Breakfast Snacks and Lunch provided as long as you let you teachers know 2 days in advance.