Talley Virtual Program
Welcome to Talley Virtual Program
Talley Virtual Program is for Renton School District high school students who chose to do school at home.
- Our fully virtual program for high school students is offered through Talley High School’s Virtual Program
- Virtual learning is offered through Edgenuity, and students will be supported by a certificated teacher from Edgenuity
- Edgenuity courses offer recorded video instruction (there are no live Zoom instruction)
- Students can access online courses any time of day and can complete courses at their own pace (there is no bell schedule)
Virtual Program Expectations:
Students are scheduled for their classes by their virtual mentors.
- Work 5.5 hours per day on the remote coursework
- Check in with your mentor teacher every week
- Pass your classes with a minimum 60%
- A Renton School District Virtual Program mentor will check in with students weekly, IN-PERSON OR ZOOM
- Talley Virtual program for 7th- 10th-grade students can be reached via email:
- Talley Virtual program for 11th- 12th-grade students can be reached via email:
- Students receiving IEP services (RLC) will partner with Mr. Jerry Kovacs: