Welcome to Talley High, home of the Otters
Albert Talley Sr. High School is one of four comprehensive high schools in the Renton School District. We are located in the Skyway area and the school reflects our vibrant and diverse community. Our school has a tradition of excellence and high expectations. Academically, Talley High offers access to a variety of educational options to ensure all students can be successful in graduating with options. This year, we transition to a Trimester schedule and are excited about the additional courses our students will receive. Students may participate in athletics at their home school (Renton, Lindbergh, Hazen) and our district provides transportation. Extracurricular activities at Talley are numerous on Tuesdays and Thursdays after school. We encourage all students to stay connected and get involved!
If you have any questions, please contact the people in the right-hand column who can assist you. We are proud of our school and look forward to a successful school year!
Ron Mahan, Principal
Degrees and Certifications:
- Founding Principal of Secondary Learning Center 2012 – present
- Assistant Principal at Kent Phoenix Academy 2008 – 2012
- Principal at Eastside Christian School in Bellevue 2002 – 2008
- Principal at Rose Hill Junior High in Kirkland 1999 – 2002
- Assistant Principal at Liberty High School 1996 – 1999
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Music Education University of Washington
- Masters Degree in School Administration Western Washington University